Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Life as we know it..!

What an amazing year!!! So much has gone on already! I know I'm horrible at blogging but I'm trying again and hopefully this time it will last!!!

Let's start with our biggest news.. Our newest addition handsome little Mason Vaughan Hall he was born December 31st 2011 at 5:05pm! The labor and delivery was nothing like I expected I it was so much easier... I was in active labor for an hour and a half but bc of the wonderful epidural it was pain free .. The worst part was the recovery! It was such a special moment for Ryan and I what an amazing blessing Mason is!! We were lucky to have Nani come up and stay the week after he was born !! Thank goodness for her she was a life saver!! Then Ryan's grandma came for a couple days to help which was o great then the beginning of February we were lucky to have .... Well we don't know what her grandma name is yet .. My mom!! We had a blast and were so lucky we had so many people there to help!!!

So next big event on our list .. Ryan's graduation!! Ryan graduated from the university of Utah this past semester in economics !! And before he graduated he had the privilege of interviewing with 3 different companies.. Edward Jones, Enterprise, and Fidelity! He was offered a position at each of them!!!! He truly is amazing!! Ofcorse he could only pick one and we decided Fidelity would be great! So with that Ryan started his new job at Fidelity on the 27th of February and he is absolutely loving it!! After a long days work he comes home and studies for the series 7 test that he will be taking in a few short weeks!! I am such a lucky girl to have such a wonderful, hard-working, handsome husband!!!

Mason is also doing so good, we went to the doctors the other day for his 2 month appointment he got 3 shots and 1 oral vaccines it was the first time Mason had real tears it was so sad! But he's such a good boy, he is learning to smile and coo and caa which is so cute, he hates tummy time do well be lucky if he ever crawls lol he's 10lbs and 1 oz 22 inches! He's in the 15% for his weight and 22% for his length! He is our little bundle of joy!!

As for me well I get to stay home with the little monkey!! We went for a 2 hour walk yesterday as it was 15* outside !! Poor Ryan he's my little genus pig i jidt love cooking and baking and ive found some recipes thats are going to be a kerper for sure! Today were having a playdate with our friend Angela and her beautiful little girl Khloe then we will be making cream cheese red velvet cupcakes!! Yum!! As for school I took this semester off but will be starting again at the university of Utah next semester .. I haven't declared my major yet .. I just don't know what I should study.. Decisions decisions!

Anyways that's our wonderful life we have so many wonderful blessings in our life !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment