Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Success

Today was a very successful day!!! I made treats to test before masons baby blessing on got my mothers day gifts done!!!

As for the treats I made Andy's mints chocolate chip cookies found on pinterest from the blog six sisters!! I love their blog!!! And it's only 4 ingredients!!! Soo easy!!!

Earlier today I got pictures printed f for the mothers day gift! I'm making photo blocks!! They are soo cute and inexpensive!! I found everything at the wood connection my new favorite store!!! So many fun craft stuff!! I hope they love them as much I do!!

I can't write on my blog without writing about Mason!!! Mason is 4 months old now and he tried eating for the first time!! We made rice cereal! He ate it he didn't hate it but not sure he loved it!!! His 4 months appt is on the 22nd of may I'm guessing hes about 13lbs!! He's getting so big he plays with his toys he can almost sit up by himself we always go outside and play!! And he loves being outside!!

On Sunday we will have masons baby blessing and for the party afterward I'm doing a where the wild things are theme!!! It's going to be so fun and cute!!! I can't wait!! I'm trying to get everything together luckily I have the help of Kate she has such good ideas!! Let the planning begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment